Ever wonder what we charge for Commercial Refrigeration service & repair? We are upfront about our rates and our work!
We specialize in Commercial Refrigeration only, including ice machines, refrigerant retrofit and energy conservation. Our technicians are very well trained in the field of refrigeration: We don’t try to incorporate HVAC & cooking equipment repair. We do one thing & we do it well!
Our qualifications, reviews & offerings
- All Northeast Cooling Technicians have a minimum of 15 years experience, EPA certification and are covered by liability insurance.
- Most parts are covered under part warranty for 1 year.
- All work performed is covered for 30 days under part & labor warranty specific to repair.
- Northeast Cooling has maintained an A+ rating with the BBB for years.
- We have glowing reviews on Google, Yelp & Twitter.
- We offer a fan discount for $25 off of service just by circling us on Google+!
Our Commercial Refrigeration labor rates, good through 06/01/2014
Regular rates 6 AM – 4 PM Monday – Friday
service call fee $65
labor $115.50 per hour + parts (1-hour minimum)
Overtime after 4 PM & Saturday
service call fee $173.25
labor $173.25 per hour + parts (1-hour minimum)
service call fee $231.00
labor $231.00 per hour + parts (1-hour minimum)
Overtime on major holidays
service call fee $346.50
labor $346.50 per hour + parts (1-hour minimum)
We offer high quality, dependable and honest service at middle-of-the-road rates. We are more expensive than fly-by-night outfits who are uninsured & unqualified. We are also much cheaper than larger union outfits & provide an excellent level of service.
Please contact us with any questions about rates, (847) 409 – 3332 or via email. Thanks!
Latest posts by Mitch Byrne (see all)
- Commercial Refrigeration “Service” vs. “Maintenance” – There’s a Difference - October 31, 2013
- Chicago Refrigeration Tech Plans Decadent Ice Cream Sandwich Social - August 23, 2013
- Green Refrigeration: Cool Vap Evaporator Coils - June 9, 2013