Join Northeast Cooling at the Chicago Ice Cream and Gelato Festival as we indulge in two days of pure ice cream bliss.
Head on over to Grand Piazza at 1431 West Taylor Street in the heart of Little Italy on August 18th and 19th from 6-9 pm to experience the wonders of ice cream at The 3rd Annual Chicago Ice Cream & Gelato Festival.
This isn’t just an ice cream cart on a hot summer’s day. It’s ice cream as an art form, lovingly crafted into gourmet decadence. Come out and see for yourself!
There will be ice cream Chef Battles, Ice Cream Making demos, along with an Artisan Marketplace. Rest assured there will be plenty of mouth-watering ice cream to keep you cool! There will even be a book signing by author and ice officiando, Jeni Britton Bauer.
Also on hand will be a Grill Section featuring great food, Finch Beer Co. and Koval Distillery products, and good wine!
Ice Cream provided by:
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams of Ohio
- Zingerman’s Creamery of Michigan
- Mitchell’s Soda Shop
- Shawn Michelle’s Canady le Chocolatier
- Hudsonville Polyscience (The Anti-griddle)
- Graeter’s of Ohio
- Homer’s Ice Cream
Fabulous ingredients provided by:
- Tate’s Bake Shop
- Crave Brothers Cheese
- St. Germain Liqueur
- Barry-Callebaut Chocolate
- Finch Beer
- Koval Distillery
- The Marion Street Cheese Market
- Goose Island
- Jeni Birtton Bauer of Jeni’s Spendid Ice Creams of Ohio
- Toni Roberts of The WIT Hotel
- Fabrice Boutet of The Palmer House Hilton
- Jove Hubbard of The James Hotel
- Ben Roche of MOTO
- Malika Ameen of Top Chef: Just Desserts
Don’t miss your chance to win TICKETS to this amazing event courtesy of Northeast Cooling!
Three ways to win:
1. Like our Facebook page. We will randomly award a ticket to two (2) NEW LIKERS.
3. Leave a comment here on the website that includes your favorite flavor and favorite ice cream establishment.
All winners announced Monday, August 15th. Winners chosen at RANDOM.
← BACK TO ALL POSTS